Friday, October 15, 2010



Chapter 21


1. Who's the first to get their pack?
The first to get the pack was Foxface. What Foxface get the did to get the pack was that she threw darts so no one will get the pack.

2. Who catches Katniss?
The person who catches Katniss was Clove. When Clove finds Katniss, Katniss gets a arrow and throws it right in her left arm. Right away Clove got Katniss and stabed her right in her right next to her eyebrow. The stab made blood start coming down and blinding her in the eye.

3. Why does Thresh let Katniss go?
Thresh lets Katniss go because she helped Rue. Rue was important to Thresh because she was from the same District. Thresh was happy that Katniss was helping  Rue and protecting her that nothing bad will happen to her. Thresh only let Katniss go but only this time because he found out that Katniss was helping Rue.

4. Why does Katniss think Cato will go after Thresh and not her?
Katniss thinks Cato will go after Thresh and not her because Thresh was the one who killed Clove. Katniss had a lot of time to escape Cato, but Thresh didn't. Cato might go first to Thresh and then Katniss for killing Clove.

*Important Quotes*

"My ability to kill at a distance is my greatest asset, but i know I'll have to go right into the thick of things to get that backpack, the one with the number 12 on it that Claudius Templesmith mentioned." pg.279

"Everyone has distinguished themselves either by strength or deadliness." pg.282

"My hand slips between the straps and I yank it up on my arm, it's really too small to fit on any other part of my antomy, and I'm turning to fire again when the second knife catches me in the forehead." pg.284

"The last thing I remember is an exquisitely beautiful green-and -silver moth landing on the curve of my wrist." pg.289

No comments:

Post a Comment