Friday, October 15, 2010


Chapter 26
This is the place they took Katniss to heal her.


1. How does the Capitol heal Katniss?
The Capitol heals Katniss by taking her to a place where there was a lot of medicine and fixing all of her all of her bruises, cuts, and burns.

2. What does Haymitch reveal to Katniss before she sees the crowd?
Haymitch tells Katniss that the Capitol didn't like what just happened in the Hunger Games, so they might have to do something.

*Important Quotes*

"It's like being at home again, when they bring in the hopelessly mangled person from the mine explosion, or the woman in her third day of labor, or the feverish child struggling against pneuminia and my mother and Prim, they wear that same look on their faces." pg.347
This is Prim.

"Home! Prim and mother! Gale! Even the thought of Prim's scruffy old cat makes me smile. Soon I will be home!" pg.350

"It's so much worse than being hunted in the arena. There, I could only die. End of story. But out here Prim, my mother, Gale, the people from District 12, everyone I care about back home could be punished ifI can't pull off the girl-driven-crazy-by-love scenario Haymitch has suggested." pg.358

"Not here with every eye upon me. But I won't have that luxury for who knows how long. And right now, the most dangerous part of the Hunger Games is about to begin." pg.359

No comments:

Post a Comment