Friday, October 15, 2010


Chapter 23


1. Why does Thresh's death affect Katniss?
Thresh's death affected Katniss because she didn't want Thresh to die. She didn't want him to die because she was happy enough that Thresh left her go, so she didn't want him to die.

2. Who is left in the arena?
The tributes left in the arena were...

  • Katniss
  • Peeta
  • Foxface
  • Cato


3. What Katniss' fears if she wins the Games?                                                              What Katniss fears if she wins the Games is that her life will be in daily bases. Katniss doesn't want to have a life like Haymitch. Katniss just wants to have her normal life.

4. What happens to Foxface?
The thing that happens top Foxface is that she dies. What made her die was that she was passing were Peeta was but she didn't see him so she saw some berries that she didn't know that they were poison. Later, like in seconds she was DEAD!!!

 *Important Quotes*

"Every cell in my body wants me to dig into the stew and cram it, handfull into my mouth." pg.303

"It's funny. Haymitch and I don't get along well in person, but maybe Peeta is right about us being alike because he seems able to communicate with me by the timing of his gifts." pg.305

"I give a noncommittal shrug and cup my elbows in my hands, hugging them close to my body. I have to burry the real pain because who's going to bet on a tribute who keeps sniveling over the deaths of her apponents. Rue was one thing." pg.308

"What? I haven't even seen her since the first day," he says. "How could I have killed her?" In answer, I hold out the berries." pg.319

No comments:

Post a Comment