Friday, October 15, 2010


Chapter 22


1. How does Katniss compare Peeta to Gale?
Katniss compares Peeta and Gale by saying how they personality. Katniss says that Peeta doesn't question everything like Gale. Gale questioned everything that Katniss said so that he could be sure. Another thing that Katniss compares between them is that Peeta follows the rules and what Katniss says. Not like Gale, Gale doesn't care he just does whatever he wants.
2. What happens with the weather?
What happened to the weather was that it started to rain hard. There was too much rain  and thunder. I think the Gamemakers wanted to make the Hunger Games a little more trickier and hard for the tributes.


3. How does Katniss get the feast?
Katniss ans Peeta get the feast by not telling their personal lifes they have. Katniss' instincts tell her that Haymitch isn't looking for physical affection. Katniss thinks that Haymitch wants more than personal  things, so she started asking  Peeta when did he start liking her. Peeta tells her that hes been liking her ever since the first day of school when they were five.

*Important Quotes*

"My eyes open and the sense of security vanishes. I'm not home, not with my mother. I'm in a dim, chilly cave, my bare feet freezing despite the cover, the air tained with the unmistakable smell of blood." pg.298

"I don't want Cato to kill Thresh at all. I don't want anyone else to die. But this is absolutely not the kind of thing that victors go around saying in the arena." pg.293

"One kiss equals one pot of broth." pg.296

"But in my head I can hear Haymitch's smug, if slightly exasperated, words, "Yes, that's what I'm looking for, sweetheart." pg.382

No comments:

Post a Comment