Friday, October 15, 2010


Chapter 27


1. What goes on during the final interview?
The thing that goes on during the final interview was that Peeta says how much things that they did to survive the Hunger Games. Peeta asked Katniss that they will always be in love. He was asking her many romantic and love questions.

2. What happened to Peeta's leg?
What happens to Peeta's leg was that they took him in a place where there was a lot of 
medicine and gadgets and they fixed it. While the doctors were operating him, the doctors put him a new leg.:(

3. Why does Katniss feel torn in the end?
Katniss feels torn in the end because she did something bad that Peeta was upset about. Katniss thinks her life will change without Peeta. I think Katniss' life will be normal like before, but the only thing she will need in her life is Peeta. 


4. What does Peeta realize?
Peeta realizes that when he and Katniss get back home there will be no more romance. Peeta says that there was not going to be kissing, hugging, or holding hands anymore.

*Important Quotes*

"He's kissing me and all the time I'm thinking, Do you know? Do you know how much danger we're in?" pg.361

"I turn to him. "Put you somewhear you can't get hurt." And when he kisses me, people in the room actually sight." pg.368

"But you knew what he wanted you to do, didn't you?" says Peeta. I bite my lip. "Katniss?" He drops my hand and I take a step, as if to catch my balence. "It was all for the Games," Peeta says. "How you acted." pg.372

"I take his hand, holding on tightly, preparing for the cameras, and dreading the moment when I will finally have to let go." pg.374

No comments:

Post a Comment